Re: brave settings

heather albright

Ah, thanks, for some reason it kept checking continue from where you left off. Now it is set to open the knew tab page. I guess it did not check when I set it up woe! Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 10:00 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] brave settings

The only times I've seen this is when the actual tabs where the download is triggered are not closed before exiting Brave, and where Brave is set to "Continue where you left off."  When it reopens that tab, it has no idea whether or not the download has been done before, so it will trigger again.

If you make a habit of closing any tab from which you've performed a download, or else going back a page or to another page, this should stop.