Re: restore point

heather albright

I just wanted to note, I installed the latest windows10 as a fresh copy of windows. All my screenreaders are working now. I did run the checker it did not find anything but, I went ahead with the update. So I can say I have no idea what the issue was woe! Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: heather albright via groups.io
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 7:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] restore point

I uninstalled jaws completely, so went back to NVDA and so far it is reading

correctly. However, narrator is doing that choppy thing when reading text

like jaws was doing. So I am at a complete loss. I am running the latest

NVDA. I am using the same 3 programs for reading text. SO not sure what fix

NVDA to make it  start working again, so I can fix it with the other

programs, screen readers! Thank everyone for all the suggestions, any more

please! Heather