Re: Twitter Clients

Damien Garwood <damien@...>

Hi,
TWBlue and the Qube are still available, though whether they work or not is a different story. TWBlue hasn't had an update for over a year, and the Qube's last update was three years ago. Given how they're open source though, I wouldn't be surprised if they've been forked and maintained more regularly by others.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 03/09/2020 01:13 pm, Joe Orozco wrote:
Hi, is anyone still using any of the Twitter clients? I understand
Chicken Nugget is no longer working. Has anything else replaced it?
I’m looking to be able to run something on my PC. Thanks for any info.
Joe