Re: BBC podcast, Keeping Data Forever

Gene

I solved the captcha and can now download the file. I must be approved on the basis of my IP address because as an experiment, I went to the page with another browser and I wasn't challenged.

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2020 4:34 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] BBC podcast, Keeping Data Forever

I only kept one copy of your message and the discussion may have occurred on
another list. One person said he couldn't find a download link. that could
be. I don't use Send Space much but at times, I am asked to solve a captcha
and I can use the site without challenge for awhile. But I use it so seldom
that I don't know how long that time is.

I would suggest using something like we transfer. I'll find the link if you
are interested. It doesn't hagve the danger of hacked advertising that has
been present on Send Space over the years. If you are using it for free,
you might get hacked advertising and have malware downloaded onto your
computer unless you use the context menu and use save as or save link as,
whatever your browser calls it to download without advertising. And We
Transfer doesn't lower download speed if yu use it for free.