Re: Twitter Clients

David Moore

Hi there! I use TW blue. It works excellent as the portable version. You can install TW blue on your computer, but the portable version works much better. It has two options. You can have the window with the menu bar, or you can use it hidden using all key commands. I have Windows 10 2004, and it still works excellent in every way. David Moore

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020, 8:13 AM Joe Orozco <jsoro824@...> wrote:
Hi, is anyone still using any of the Twitter clients? I understand
Chicken Nugget is no longer working. Has anything else replaced it?
I’m looking to be able to run something on my PC. Thanks for any info.

Joe