Re: how to stop Jaws from saying "two spaces"

E.M. Kirtley

Thank you that appears to have happened.

Ms. Kirtley

From: Mike B
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2020 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to stop Jaws from saying "two spaces"

Could you have accidentally changed your speech & sound scheme?  Press, Insert, Alt + S, to open the sound & schemes list and try changing to Classic to see if that helps.

Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2020 2:26 PM

Every time it comes to the end of a phrase, sentence etc.  it says "two
spaces  I am using Windows seven, Jaws 19.

I have tried changing some things in verbosity and speech settings, but it
keeps saying it.  Help, please!

Cordially,  Ms. Kirtley