From: chris judge
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2020 3:14 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Turn off Speech in jFW

Hi. The speech on demand feature of jaws differs from the disable speech
command in NVDA. Speech on demand doesn't truly disable speech. I don't use
a braille display but it should be noted that if you implement say all mode
with insert down arrow, jaws will still speak even if you set jaws to speech
on demand.

Chris Judge