Re: brave and media

Gene

If it plays, you will likely find a pause button if you go to the top of the screen, then press the letter b until you hear pause. If you are listening for that one word, I hope your hearing difficulties won't stop you from hearing it. Press the space bar on the button, which will stop the audio.

the button may say more than one word like pause audio.

From: heather albright
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2020 12:31 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] brave and media

Yes, that works however, some times my hearing difficulty comes to plabe me and sometimes the audio does not stop. I cant here the jaws when the media starts playing at the same time. So I always make all mp3 files download so I can play them with media player k-light. This works with some sites and others, the media does not stop in the browser. Thank you for that tip. I did not see an option to change media route in brave. So it continues to play media in the browser. I wonder if I need to set it up with chrome and import my settings to brave. Thank you, cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10