Re: brave and media

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 01:33 PM, Gene wrote:
You can but I don't know if it works as often as the method I gave.
-
Gene, unless the screen reader is doing something very weird on its own, the gaining of focus on a link, any link, and bringing up the context menu to "save link as" or "save target" or whatever phrasing that browser uses should be 100% effective.

It's standard operating procedure, and always has been, to my knowledge.  If it was introduced then the introduction was more years ago than I can remember.

I haven't played the vast majority of media files in my browser for years because I generally just save them so I can use the media player of my choosing.