From: Mike B
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2020 12:47 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] brave and media

Hi Heather,

I found the information below at this URL.

Quick easy answer: Install AutoplayStopper as an extension.

More complicated detailed answer: Brave’s Autoplay behavior is dictated by Chromium. Mid/late summer 2019, Chromium eliminated a previously-available flag
that users could edit to control autoplay policy. Absent that editable flag, our only recourse is to install a 3rd-party extension. The good news: my experience
with AutoplayStopper and reports I’ve read are generally favorable.

Sent: Friday, September 04, 2020 9:48 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] brave and media

Hello, I cant find where I need to check so my media does not play in brave. So I can download my mp3 files                 to my media player. I have set with chrome and firefox. But for some reason brave keeps playing them in the browser. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10