Would anyone have some tips and or tricks on out look 2019?

Ron Kolesar

Hello, to all.
Because Windows Live mail is starting to brake down, I thought I'd jump ship and go to out look.
Would appreciate some audio tutorials on:
All via the keyboard with JAWS:
Assistance on installing out look 2019, setting out out look 2019, backing up and or retrieving older mail from WLM and contacts from WLM and using out look 2019.
Very Thankfully Yours,
Ron Kolesar KR3DOG
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG