From: emile
Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2020 8:36 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] favorites and Brave Browser Help Please.

Use control-d,  that's it.

Emile.

-----Original Message-----

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Janet

Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2020 5:58 PM

To: 'main@TechTalk.groups.io' <main@TechTalk.groups.io>

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please tell me how I can add a web page to favorites using Brave as my Browser? Also using Windows 7.

When I was using IE as my Browser, all I had to do to add a web page to favorites was press the alt key, and the add to favorites option was there, but this doesn't seem to be the case with Brave.

Thank you all in advance.

Janet

Peace Be With You.