Re: favorites and Brave Browser Help Please.

Smiling?

Going to your Favorites folder and just simply copy and paste your various Favorites into your new Favorites folder you’ve created upon your desktop.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2020 18:28
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] favorites and Brave Browser Help Please.

Hi Heather and All,

Thank you so much for this information.  So, when I am on a web page I want to create a short cut to, what I do is press the alt key, down arrow about 18 times until I hear the more tools option, arrow right, and down arrow a few more times, until I hear copy short cut, I press enter, and I then tab until I hear create, I then press enter, and this places the web page short cut on my desk top, and I created a favorite folder on the desk top, and I then paste the web page short cut in to the favorites folder.  This is fine.  Can someone please tell me if I or how can I copy all the short cuts to web pages from the favorites I had when I used IE? I checked and I couldn’t see any options of moving or copying those web short cuts from IE.

Thank you all so much.

Janet