messages in my gmail account do not get deleted

Joe Giovanelli

Good morning,

The subject more or less tells the story. I delete messages with my HIMS U2. I can delete messages with Thunderbird.

If I open email with either my Blind Shell Classic or my Iphone 6, I am shown that I have 14,000 messages.

I have looked into my Gmail account and don't find a way to delete this high number of messages. Also, I find no way to tell Gmail to empty trash when exiting Email.

I will truly appreciate any ideas you may have as to how I can solve these issues.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY