I can't figure out how to set up the brave browser. help please.

Jim Rawls

Hi all, I know you aren't supposed to cross post, but I am frustrated, and can't figure out what to do. first of all, I am running jaws 2020 on a windows ten computer. I have downloaded and installed the brave browser. Now that I have done that, I can't figure out how to set it up,. Frown. When I go to the brave browser icon on my desk top, and hit enter I HEAR jaws say the following.https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/#topic=6243095obviously I should hear something differentgt.so how to set up the brave browser? And now that I have done it, is it really worth it, or is chrome just the same as brave? I would appreciate any help on setting up the brave browser. An thanks for your help. Jim