Re: issues with two program crashes

Vicki W

Nothing happens.

----- Original Message -----
From: Sam Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2020 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] issues with two program crashes

In terms of Google, I assume you mean Chrome. If so, what happens if you press windows-r, and type Chrome followed by enter?

On 10/09/2020 11:22 am, Vicki W wrote:
This afternoon my Google and Dropbox both crashed. Neither will open, with their desktop shortcuts or straight from the program folder or start menu.

In the case of dropbox I get an error message about a file not being replaced correctly and in the case of Google, I get nothing.

The file in Dropbox is:

(C:\Users\username\Dropbox\.dropbox.cache\qebcobkqbgpbzfynfuwbof\placehol

Anyone know how I can replace this file and what to do with Google?

Thanks.

Vicki