Re: Dropbox and pCloud

David Moore

Pcloud works very well as a service on my Android phones and on my Windows 10 computers. It puts a separate drive on your computer listed under this pc. I believe you get five gigs of storage for free! Have a great day! David Moore

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020, 1:42 PM Joe Orozco <jsoro824@...> wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know if there are JAWS scripts for Dropbox? The website
accessibility has grown increasingly bad, and even the desktop app
seems to have gotten worse in terms of simple things like checking
free space and adjusting sync settings.

Also, does anyone have experience with pCloud? I'm testing out the app
now before deciding whether or not to buy into their lifetime plan.
Some of the features are not accessible, like adding passwords and
expiration dates to shared links, but this could be a matter of
finding the right workaround. I would be curious to hear other
people's impressions of the cloud storage service.

Thank you kindly in advance,

Joe