Re: Dropbox and pCloud

Gene

How has the system tray interface gotten worse? I don't use it much but with NVDA, the part I look at looks the same and when I look at preferences, it looks as it used to.

From: Joe Orozco
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 12:42 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Dropbox and pCloud

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are JAWS scripts for Dropbox? The website
accessibility has grown increasingly bad, and even the desktop app
seems to have gotten worse in terms of simple things like checking
free space and adjusting sync settings.

Also, does anyone have experience with pCloud? I'm testing out the app
now before deciding whether or not to buy into their lifetime plan.
Some of the features are not accessible, like adding passwords and
expiration dates to shared links, but this could be a matter of
finding the right workaround. I would be curious to hear other
people's impressions of the cloud storage service.

Thank you kindly in advance,

Joe