From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] can't uninstall dropbox

I don't have an opinion about which is better.

You may get information you find useful by doing a Google search for Dropbox corrupt, uninstall or reinstall
I found one possibly relevant result. I didn't look much further so there may be more farther down. I don't know if it matters if you follow it but there is possibly relevant information. There is a people also ask section and I didn't look much at that. I don't know if there is anything possibly relevant there.