Re: can't uninstall dropbox

Gene

But if you look for folders, don't delete the actual Dropbox folder with the content you uploaded. Ivf you do, I think you will lose all those files from Dropbox because it will syncronize and see nothing on your machine.

From: Mike B
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 2:32 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] can't uninstall dropbox

You could go through all the various folders and delete all remnants of Dropbox, but I would think that if you reinstalled Dropbox it would overwrite any corrupted files that might be on your computer. If you decide to remove all old files remember to look in your User Name folder under AppData / Local & Roaming for Dropbox folders / files as well.