From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Orozco
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 10:42
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Dropbox and pCloud

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are JAWS scripts for Dropbox? The website accessibility has grown increasingly bad, and even the desktop app seems to have gotten worse in terms of simple things like checking free space and adjusting sync settings.

Also, does anyone have experience with pCloud? I'm testing out the app now before deciding whether or not to buy into their lifetime plan.
Some of the features are not accessible, like adding passwords and expiration dates to shared links, but this could be a matter of finding the right workaround. I would be curious to hear other people's impressions of the cloud storage service.

Thank you kindly in advance,

Joe