How do you turn on autocontributions in the Brave browser

Gene

I've looked through all the settings I can find in Brave and I find nothing that can turn on autocontributions, which is currently set at off. Using the simulated mouse to click off to see if more options are presented does nothing. Activating the settings button for brave contributions shows all sorts of settings I can change but there isn't a turn on setting. I've looked at instrucgtions found in a Google search and found them useless. Does anyone know how this is done?