From: Sharon S
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Turn off Speech in jFW

Hi, also if there is a particular program you don't want jaws to talk in you
can turn speech off for just that program. I have a game I play that has its
own speech so I don't need jaws. Whenever I go into that game I have Jaws
set to not talk but since it is still running if I need to quickly go to
another program on my computer I don't have to start Jaws again. When in the
game as soon as I press alt tab or go to the desktop jaws starts speaking
again but as soon as I alt tab back to my game Jaws goes quiet again.

So if you know you won't need Jaws speaking all the time in one program you
can save time by using this setting. At the moment I'm not totally sure
where the setting is and I am having trouble concentrating because I am
falling to sleep. If people are interested I can dig up my notes in the
morning.

Bye for now.
From Shaz.
Canberra, Australia.