From: Joe Orozco
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 10:15 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dropbox and pCloud

Yes, I would love help working with the actual system tray and
Dropbox. Thanks much in advance!--Joe

Do you know how to open and work with the system tray itself? f11 opens a
system tray dialog your screen-reader provides. You aren't working with the

actual system tray itself. You must work with the actual system tray to be

able to open and work with the Dropbox menu.

I'll explain how to work with Dropbox itself if you don't know.