From: Mike B
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 6:31 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get rid of page breaks in note pad

That's what it's supposed to say. The, ^m, is what Windows uses to replace or remove the page break symbol. The only way to know if it works or not is to use the steps in a file that has page breaks in it. Here are other symbols that are used in the Find & Replace feature.

Paragraph Mark, ^p
Tab Character, ^t
Any Character, ^c
Any Digit, ^g
Any Letter, ^y
Caret Character, ^r
§ Section Character, ^a
¶ Paragraph Character, ^a
Column Break, ^u
Em Dash, ^m
En Dash, ^n
Endnote Mark, ^e
Field, ^d
Footnote Mark, ^f
Graphic, ^i
Manual Line Break, ^l
Manual Page Break, ^k
Nonbreaking Hyphen, ^h
Nonbreaking Space, ^s
Optional Hyphen, ^o
Section Break, ^b
White Space, ^w
Take care.
Mike
Global warming? Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!