Re: how to get rid of page breaks in note pad

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Um, point of clarification? I believe the original poster said that the problem was that NVDA announced the page breaks in continuous reading mode. This is not the same as removing the page-break from the document. Wouldn't changing the punctuation to none in NVDA eliminate the announcement of page-breaks?

Now, I could be wrong because I was reading the original post at 23:00 last evening, never a good time for sharpness of mind. So if I'm wrong, just ignore me. However, me thinks you're all trying to remove the dozen large cans of cream from the dairy instead of just removing the cat. <smiling with twinkle>

Ann P.