From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 7:44 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get rid of page breaks in note pad

I just tried something interesting. The list has an enormous number of
emoticons if that word covers them all. I wanted to see if I could copy one
to the clipboard and paste it into a message. I can.

I used the NVDA copy and paste commands for working where there is no
cursor. I moved to a symbol, used NVDA key f9 once to set the start marker,
then NVDA key f10 holding the NVDA key and pressing f10 quickly to copy the
emoticon to the clip board. Then I pasted it into a message. I haven't
checked to see if NVDA offers another way to do this, I've never been
interested in using emoticons, but this message may be of use to those who
are.