Re: signing up for amazon prime

Bryan Hagenau

I have Amazon prime and I love it.

On 9/13/2020 2:16 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
Must I sign up for a real charity?  Or can I pretend to be a charity and send it to myself?  OK, I know.  Can't do it; but not to worry; I'm gonna win the lottery this week.

Howard

On 9/13/2020 11:14 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Troy,

            Even if you're dropped from Amazon Prime, you can sign up again (and permanently if you so choose) on your very next Amazon purchase.  Amazon pushes Amazon Prime so heavily that it's hard to avoid offers from them when purchasing to become a Prime member if you happen not to be one.

            As an aside, for anyone who's an Amazon shopper, and would like to support any one of thousands of charities, including your local ones, consider using smile.amazon.com (and the site is owned and operated by Amazon, and is indistinguishable from main Amazon) and going through the process of setting up the charity you'd like part of your purchase amount to support.  It's really tiny, but there's no direct cost to you, and all charities can use all the help they can get.  I don't use Amazon nearly as much as many do, so I've only generated a massive $4.47 for the charity I chose, but every little bit helps.