Re: how to get rid of page breaks in note pad

Ann,

          Calm down!!    It would be odd, very odd, for NVDA to announce something in the punctuation class that no other screen reader does, or this would crop up far more often than in this isolated circumstance.

           You can believe what you wish to believe.  I believe there's something peculiar in how the file is being created by the translation software, not NVDA.  I've been around many an MS-Word document, with page breaks, that when being read does not announce their presence in continuous reading because that white space is not relevant.