Re: how to get rid of page breaks in note pad

Gene

I just checked and my messages are showing up online, just as they should be. Then why are they not being referenced or the information not being used in discussing the question. I experimented after seeing Ann's suggestion yesterday and discussed the solution to the problem I found.

From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2020 6:14 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get rid of page breaks in note pad

Are my messages being completely ignored in the debate by both of you? I
explained the situation yesterday. Are my messages not showing up on line?

First, the dialog being discussed covers infinitely more than just
punctuation. I had thought it was just for punctuation, but a quick looked
showed that it covered emoji, and many other symbols than punctuation.

Again, if you find the page break symbol in the list and set its occurrence
to all, then set your punctuation level to below all, page break will not be
spoken.