From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2020 6:53 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get rid of page breaks in note pad

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 07:14 PM, Gene wrote:
Are my messages being completely ignored in the debate by both of you?-
No, Gene, they're not. But the situation makes no sense at all.

I've been around I can't say how many files being read by NVDA, with multiple pages, with page breaks in "read all" mode and never recall a page break being announced.

I will say it one more time, and I'm done: I doubt very, very much that this is NVDA, per se. There is something odd about the source material. It happens. Yet no one wants to acknowledge that, it seems.

I could be wrong, and I'll admit that, but it's something worth considering.