Re: how to get rid of page breaks in note pad

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 09:14 PM, Gene wrote:
though we don't know that and that it was exported from another program.
-
Yes, Gene, we do.   I make a point of reading each and every message that's come in on a topic before replying.  In response to my questions and earlier speculation came this response:  https://techtalk.groups.io/g/main/message/92835

It could not be more clear how the file that was being read made its way to the plain text format being read in Notepad.