Re: how to get rid of page breaks in note pad

Gene

Then we do know. That proves my point. Its clear that in converting the files, the page breaks are left in. I remember that message now, but since it wasn't important in determining what the problem was, I didn't try to remember it.

I wasn't concerned with how the file had been created. I had seen the problem before, I recognized the description, and I found, after Ann made her valuable suggestion, how to set NVDA not to announce page breaks.

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2020 10:12 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get rid of page breaks in note pad

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 09:14 PM, Gene wrote:
though we don't know that and that it was exported from another program.-
Yes, Gene, we do. I make a point of reading each and every message that's come in on a topic before replying. In response to my questions and earlier speculation came this response: https://techtalk.groups.io/g/main/message/92835

It could not be more clear how the file that was being read made its way to the plain text format being read in Notepad.