Re: how to get rid of page breaks in note pad

Ann Parsons

Good and wonderful morning, all,

Now, here's our solution, right here. What did I say about the cat in the dairy? If I were the original poster, I'd do this when in notepad. That way the configuration would be saved for that program only. I don't think first-letter navigation works in that huge list, so you just have to persevere and keep arrowing down till you find it. There may be an easier way, but I don't know it.

Take care guys, I think this here topic hath been solved.

Just a suggestion, you may want to download that little braille translation program from APH, send-to-braille. It is also a back translator. See if converting your .brf files with Send-to-braille leaves out the page-breaks. Till then, turn it off in NVDA.

Ann P.