Re: Seeking info on a Bluetooth dongle for VR Stream

Norma A. Boge

Hi Laz, Thanks much for the info, much appreciated. Best, Norma

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020 10:30 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Seeking info on a Bluetooth dongle for VR Stream

Hi Norma,

You'llbe hard pressed to find one that doesn't have those pretty little lights and has speech instead. AFAIK there are none that have speech feedback unless of course someone had the bright idea of including a tiny speaker in its design, but I doubt that.

We include directions from a totally blind perspective which allows a totally blind person to use the ones we sell in an emailmessage. Below is the portable one we sell,

Back instock! Portable Miccus Swivel Jack RTX Bluetooth transmitter/receiver for just $49.99! Perfect for making your Victor Stream or any other device with a headphone jack, able to connect to your Bluetooth headphones or speaker! Connect it to your computer's USB port and have it come through your Bluetooth headset or speaker!
The receiver side speaks everything from power on through power off!
It boasts a range of 100 Feet and much more...
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Swivel-Jack-RTX-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver_p_18.html

Stay well,

Laz

On 9/14/20, Norma A. Boge <naboge@...> wrote:
Hi group,

I really want to be able to cast my VR Stream to a pair of
sleepphones. Can someone recommend a BT dongle which can be easily
used by a totally blind person? I’ve purchased a dongle years ago but
it had lights which indicated what was happening and this was
impossible for me to use independently. So your suggestions are welcome.

Sempre Avanti,

Norma

Please vote. Vote like your life depends on it.

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Player/book Reader, Victor Reader Stream & Trek, blindshell Classic phone, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...