Re: What is the purpose ofMacrium Reflect

Mr. Levy and Mr. Single are correct.   And if you do not have an external backup drive and a routine cyclic backup protocol in place, you should.  Every computer owner should if they value their data, as if you have a catastrophic drive failure without a backup to restore from, well . . .

I wrote the following for one of my blind clients several years ago:  Using Macrium Reflect Free with a Screen Reader