From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 11:12 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Changing password on an iCloud/Me.com address

Alan,

           Are these all not one and the same?   It's an Apple account, a single Apple account, that's used to access all their services, isn't it?

           The last time I had to deal with this an Apple account was much like a Google Account or Microsoft Account in that there was one userid (typically a master e-mail address) and password that's used to access all services.