chromebooks or iPads?

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

I was thinking of getting a Chromebook, maybe, to play around with. I have an iPad and like it a lot because the voiceover screen reader works great with my orbit reader braille display. So does chromeVox and chromebooks have as good of braille support? I know iPad supports Japanese braille very good. Does the Chromebook? Or is iPad and jaws or NVDA on windows still the best for braille users? And how does the play store and other android apps work on chromebooks? Are they better than on android phones?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10