Re: Thunder Thinks This Is Spam

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 06:48 PM, Gene wrote:
Thunderbird is classified as a secure application.
-
It is.  But you do have to go through the Google OAUTH process to get it recognized for accessing your account(s).  This typically occurs when you are initially trying to set up the account under Thunderbird, and has been in place for some time now.  I know I did this for a version of Thunderbird earlier than 68 and the recognition of Thunderbird as having access to my accounts has carried over since.