a strange issue with my windows ten computer.

Jim Rawls

Hi all,

When I first turn on my computer, after it has been off for a few hours, all works ok, except, all of a sudden, the computer shuts down. I could be reading an email, or listening to a song, or whatever, and all of a sudden I have nothing. I asked my sighted wife is the screen showed anything, and she said it was blank. So, I do a reboot, and it comes up, and after that, all is fine, until the next time, when I shut down for a while, and the sequence begins again, I start the computer, it works ok for let's say ten minutes or so, and then it shuts down. And after I reboot, all is fine.

I am running windows ten, and, jaws 2020.I went into my control panel, and to power options, and told it to shut down, when I shut the computer down, ion battery an plugged in. I also told it, to shut down, when on battery when the lid closes, and the same when plugged in.do you have any ideas why it is acting this way? Thanks for your help. Jim