Re: signing up for amazon prime

Don’t forget that if you qualify for low income you can get a very big discount for monthly subscription to prime. I am on Medicaid so I qualify… You have to show proof. It’s the same as a regular prime subscription you just can’t share your account. You should be able to call Amazon Disability and ask them about it… I love that line I never use anything else.

Melissa

On Sep 11, 2020, at 4:58 PM, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I have the 30-day trial of amazon prime for now, and I know that normally after the 30 days that I'd automatically be charged but I called and asked for that not to happen right after I got the trial a couple of weeks ago. I decided that I do want to keep prime though, so I called the amazon disability line and was sent a link to amazon.com/prime but I don't see anywhere on there to sign up. Unless I have to wait for the trial to run out before I can sign up can anybody tell me what to do to sign up? Btw I want to pay monthly.

Thanks.

Troy