Faxing questions

Kathy Pingstock

Good morning,
I have a question on faxing services. I do not have my own fax, I had a name change and I have to send a fax to update my name change for my credit cards, The information they want is sensitive information, I did hear that Staples offers a faxing service but also there are services online that you can do without having your own facts. I wanted to find out if anyone has used online faxing services and if so which ones do you recommend or would it be more secure for me to go to Staples
I am new with all of this thank you Kathy