Turning Off Office Clipboard

Mike B

Hi All,

My question has to do with step #3 in the steps below where it says to, Click the ↘ symbol.  How do you determine what a ↘  symbol is using a screenreading program?  I know how to access the menues, but this is the first time I've ever read steps whether for sighted or blind that used this kind of lingo!  What are we supposed to do, turn on our braille compass app?  LOL  LOL

How to disable office clipboard
list of 5 items
1. Open Word or Excel.
2. Create a new document or spreadsheet.
3. Click the ↘ symbol at the Clipboard group on the Home tab.
4. Click the Options button at the bottom.
5. Uncheck all items.
list end
Clipboard