Re: Turning Off Office Clipboard

Gene

I don't know if this applies to your version of Word.  In Word Starter 2010, in the clipboard group, I have a button that says something like show clipboard task pane.  If I press the space bar on that button, I am placed on the options button.  I press the space bar and a menu opens up.  It doesn't have a disable option but it does have settings that affect how you make it come up and whether it is displayed.  If I no longer want to have the item displayed, I once again find the button in the ribbon and even though it still says show, I press the space bar again and the item is no longer shown.

On 9/16/2020 8:24 PM, Mike B wrote:

Hi All,

My question has to do with step #3 in the steps below where it says to, Click the ↘ symbol.  How do you determine what a ↘  symbol is using a screenreading program?  I know how to access the menues, but this is the first time I've ever read steps whether for sighted or blind that used this kind of lingo!  What are we supposed to do, turn on our braille compass app?  LOL  LOL

How to disable office clipboard
list of 5 items
1. Open Word or Excel.
2. Create a new document or spreadsheet.
3. Click the ↘ symbol at the Clipboard group on the Home tab.
4. Click the Options button at the bottom.
5. Uncheck all items.
list end
Clipboard