Re: Turning Off Office Clipboard

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:08 PM, Gene wrote:
I don't know but usually such symbols have words associated with them in menus or ribbons.
-
Gene, you are correct.  But you are correct because you say "usually."

I can tell you, without question, this is an exception, and they do exist.  There truly are times when there is no substitute for vision, and when a single symbol in a given complex system is reused, again and again, for different functions there will be no "set words" that will be reliably associated with same.  This is one of those cases.