Re: Turning Off Office Clipboard

Mike B.

Brian,

What I did was do a search for, how to disable Office Clipboard in Office 2010, and from the results as I navigate by heading is the heading,

Featured snippet from the web

These featured snippets usually have pretty straight up steps, but this one just made me giggle!  My first thought was, Okay now I need to install a braille compass app, since I've never read a step with that kind of symbol lingo in the past.

Anyways, thank you for the confirmation that this is an out of the ordinary occurrence.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Turning Off Office Clipboard

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:08 PM, Gene wrote:
I don't know but usually such symbols have words associated with them in menus or ribbons.
-
Gene, you are correct.  But you are correct because you say "usually."

I can tell you, without question, this is an exception, and they do exist.  There truly are times when there is no substitute for vision, and when a single symbol in a given complex system is reused, again and again, for different functions there will be no "set words" that will be reliably associated with same.  This is one of those cases.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 2004, Build 19041  

Always remember that computers are just glorified light bulbs - they rarely fail in continuous use and usually go pop when turned off and on.

~ Technician with the username Computer Bloke, on Technibble.com

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.