Re: Thunder Thinks This Is Spam

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 08:07 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
How can we help if the message doesn't give the information that is needed?
-
Uh, by checking the online message archive?  Occasional burps will happen in e-mail, but every bit of these exchanges can be found here:
https://techtalk.groups.io/g/main/topics

And that would include if someone sent a blank message (which has happened more than once in my time on various groups).  Accidents will happen.