Re: Installing a SSD drive. Accessible cloning software

Geoff Eden

From: Loy
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 6:17 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Installing a SSD drive. Accessible cloning software

I just purchased a SSD from Crucial. The software is not accessible. Also the drive I got was not recognized when connected with the SATA to USB cable. There is no phone support only an off-line contact form to submit.
Hope I can get a refund. Has anyone had success in installing a SSD of another brand?------------------  How accessible was the software?

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not;
I will lead them in paths that they have not known:
I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight.
These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.Isaiah 42:16