Re: trouble with micro soft edge

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 03:59 AM, Bharat wrote:
Edge & Chrome work more or less the same way.
-
Yep, with a few small exceptions, the retention of the Favorites terminology but implemented just like Bookmarks are in every other Chromium-based browser being one of them.

I haven't seen the FS webinar to which you make reference, but the only word of warning I have is to make sure that it's for the new Chromium-based Edge, not original Edge, which should be gone from any Windows 10 that's being kept up-to-date at this point.