Re: Subject lines in email

Captain Fanus, I'm NOT A MODERATOR, but I'm certain you're OK here. I don't
understand why you can't PUT A QUESTION in the subject header; I'm sure I do
that now and again when I need help with something.

Yes sir, it's grand that you're NOT READY FOR A WAR! Just find other
outlets where user-friendly folks are ready to help roam.

I did read the question you posed; however, I don't have a USB SoundCard.
As such, I can't share with you an answer that would mean much. That said,
I believe that ALL THE GREAT MINDS in this space will help you and me out
and we shall have learned something we didn't know before now.

Hang in there sir; we're on this learning path together. Later and all the
very best, feel free to reach out to me privately if you so desire.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado